Hire Terms - Cromore Castles
- Inflatables & play equipment are strictly for children under the age of 14 years old unless otherwise stated. Smaller children should be kept separate from larger
children when using the inflatables & play equipment to avoid injury by collision.
- All equipment hired to you (the hirer) must be supervised by an adult at all times and should not be left unattended at any time.
- Shoes, glasses and jewellery & badges must be removed before using the inflatables/ play equipment to avoid damage and injury. No one is permitted to climb on the walls or barriers of the inflatables. Any horseplay should be stopped immediately and children should not bounce on front step or attempt somersaults. Food, drink, cigarettes and pets are not allowed on or near the equipment. Face paints, silly string, balloons, party poppers and sand are not allowed on or near the equipment. Nothing should be glued, taped or hung on the equipment at any time. Equipment returned dirty may be subject to a cleaning charge.
- Only Cromore Castles employees are permitted to collect equipment and under no circumstances can any of the equipment be handed over to anyone else or leave the premises it was delivered to. Inflatables and other equipment will be positioned by the delivery driver and should not be moved because the safest place will have been chosen.
- Ensure children are kept away from the back of the castle/ play equipment thus avoiding contact with generators, blowers and any extension cables.
- Once the inflatable / play equipment is positioned by Cromore Castles staff, It is the hirer responsibility to ensure the equipment is constantly anchored to the ground. Use extreme caution in high winds or bad weather and if necessary remove children and deflate the castle until weather has settled.
- Participants using equipment must be suitably fit, free from injury and not under the influence of drink or drugs.
- Cromore castles employees reserve the right to spot check any equipment that is on hire to ensure correct guidelines are being followed. Cromore Castles reserve the right to remove equipment without refund if we believe it is not being used correctly.
- No overcrowding and do not let participants on inflatable during inflation or deflation.
- Sumo suits need to be used with due care and attention anyone with injury should not use them. A clearance around the mat of at least 2 metres should be allowed to avoid danger.
- Cromore Castles will not be liable if we cannot deliver equipment due to circumstances beyond our control.
- The hirer is responsible for any injury or damage occurring whilst the equipment is in your possession. The hirer is responsible for the safekeeping of all equipment hired from Cromore Castles. Any damaged, defaced or missing items will be charged to the hirer and must be paid within two weeks of the hire.
- If an inflatable(s) and/ or play equipment are hired without Cromore Castle's staff supervision, the hirer is responsible for insurance cover and the hire is not covered by Cromore Castles insurance.
- If the inflatables and/ or play equipment is involved in any accident resulting in an injury to persons or damage to property, immediate notice must be given to Cromore Castles by telephone and confirmed in writing to Cromore castles office.
- The Hirer shall render to Cromore Castles the pre agreed fee in full for the hire on delivery of the inflatables and / or play equipment.
- The hire period shall commence from the time when the inflatables and/or play equipment is delivered and shall continue until the inflatables and/or play equipment is received back by Cromore Castles.